For new born babies, they best type of nutrients for them is breast milk and it only makes sense. Why wouldn’t you feed babies food straight from the body of the mother where it came from? It only makes sense to do it. There are many mothers that might fear breast feeding after breast implants, however, this Breast Implants Chicago clinic has proven that the procedure can be done without any harm to the babies. So there is limited risks in having the procedure done, plus there are many benefits of breast feeding your own child.
- Health and Nutrients: Breast milk is a specifically made for the baby of the mother the milk is being fed from. So it’s the best form of food for making the baby grow and develop. It contains the perfect amount of carbs, proteins, minerals, and fat for that specific baby. Also, as the baby continues to grow, the composition of the breast milk continues to change also to suit the baby’s needs. Moreover, baby milk is actually a lot easier to digest than baby formula, not to mention that it’s free. Moreover, breast milk also contains antibodies which can prevent your baby from developing allergies and diseases. So if your baby is able to drink breast milk, it’s the best option for the baby.
- Increased Intelligence: Studies have shown that babies who were breastfed were able to achieve a higher score on IQ tests in comparison to babies who weren’t breastfed.
- Portable and Convenient: One of the greatest things about breast feeding is that it can be done pretty much anywhere. You don’t need to worry about carrying around formula bottles, sterilizing them and storing them at the right temperature. This is because breast milk is always safe, the perfect temperature, and pretty much ready for the baby whenever it’s needed.
- Motherly Benefits: Breast feeding has benefits for the mother in addition to the baby. Research has shown that breast feeding provides some protection for the baby against breast, and ovarian cancer, as well as bone strength later on in life. Moreover, calories are used to produce milk. So by breast feeding, it can help you lose the weight gained during pregnancy. Breast feeding also has the potential of delaying the return on the menstrual cycle after birth.
- Mother-Child Bonding: The closeness of the baby to its mother provides the baby with a sense